Timken Belts has introduced a new unique double-sided cog-belt that provides superior performance on poultry processing equipment. Timken Feather Picker belts are engineered for flexibility and enhanced grip in moist conditions.
Feather Picker belts resist steam and moisture better than competitive wrapped belt constructions. The belts are made of an advanced polymer and optimized tensile cord for improved wear resistance and long life. Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is durable, and resistant to heat, hardening and glazing. Feather Picker belts offer superior flex and load carrying capacity, resist cracking and won’t stretch.
- Gripping power of raw edge sidewalls
- Superior flexing of precision molded cogs
- Durability of highly engineered polymer
- High strength tensile cord
- Resistant to heat, steam and moisture
- Resistant to wear, hardening and glazing
- Broad operating temperature range
- -50°F to +250°F
- Proudly made in the USA
- Belts are sold in matched sets of 2